Lowering the factory upper and lower control arms in relation to the frame brings ride height up. By keeping the factory control arms and torsion bars, we are able to retain stock alignment geometry and ride quality. Note that this system has a two-inch height range (4" to 6"). Front vehicle height is determined by torsion bar adjustment; the rear is lifted 4" to keep the truck level.
The front differential assembly is also lowered to keep CV axle angles in check. This is accomplished by using two, one-piece tubular cross members that span from frame rail-to-frame rail. Superlift's new control arm brackets tie into these cross members along with "kicker" braces to form an exceptionally strong assembly.
The truck steers via a new "dropped" center-link that keeps the tie rods in phase with the lower control arms. Two greasable stabilizing links regulate center-link movement and reduce the load and stress transmitted to the pitman and idler arms.
Superlift's lift method does not increase front track width or require the front differential housing to be trimmed, as is the case with most replacement knuckle systems.
This kit includes:
- Driver/Pass upper control arm front leg bracket
- Front/Rear Superlift Superide shocks with boots
- Upper control arm front leg x-member
- Lower control arm rear leg x-member
- Driver/Pass side kicker brace
- Center link stabilizer system (CSS) x-member
- Driver/Pass side CSS link
- Drivers side upper/lower control arm rear leg bracket
- Passengers side upper/lower control arm rear leg bracket
- Pair low profile compression stops
- Skid plate
- Driver/Pass side lower control arm front leg bracket
- Torsion bar x-member drop down brackets
- Center link
- 2-bolt idler arm spacer
- Extended length rubber brake hoses
- Rear lift block kit