You have no items in your shopping cart.
In 1995, General Motors introduced the ZR2 off-road package on the Blazer and Sonoma. This package incorporates frame, fender and minor suspension changes that make the vehicle capable of clearing 31" tires in stock form. The end result is a more capable off-road vehicle. Superlift's 6" system was designed using the same proven lift method found on the full-size GM trucks. The system features heavy-duty drop brackets that lower the control arms, differential, and steering, so all the steering geometry and CV axle angles remain within factory specifications. Replacement tubular upper control arms ensure adequate shock clearance and proper alignment as well as the capability of installing the optional multi-shock system. Rear lift consists of a spring-over-axle conversion with add-a-leafs on some applications. An optional 2-piece skid plate, available in mild steel or brushed stainless steel with our oval logo, completes the system.
- Brackets constructed of 0.1875" thick plate steel and/or heavy-wall tubing
- Heavy-duty center link maintains factory tie rod angles to prevent stud bind
- Dual center link stabilizing links make steering more responsive and extend pitman / idler arm life
- Full-width differential / control arm cross members provide lateral rigidity
- Brake hose extension brackets
- Front / rear anti-sway bar drop brackets and extended links prevent bar pre-load
- Front / rear Superide shocks with yellow boots included
- Optional front multi-shock system available
- Optional skid plate protects front differential - available in mild steel or brushed stainless steel with oval logo
- Rear spring-over-axle lift with add-a-leafs (some applications)
- Speedometer recalibration available