You have no items in your shopping cart.
Pitbull Growler XOR ATV/UTV Tire
GROWLER XOR and GROWLER UBER XOR are probably the toughest, most versatile Mud, Snow, Sand & Trail Conditions Directional ATV/UTV Radial tire on the market. Move over Rover, Pit Bull's taking over!!! Rugged, aggressive and designed to handle serious ATV applications...or, if you like, you can put this tire on your 4x4, SideXSides and utility ATVs for increased function and fun! Either way, you win. The Growler XOR TM is designed for those who wish to replace their stock 25" tires and move on to something a little more rugged, a bit taller and with some serious bite.
Price From: $141.75
- 5 Circumferential groove channels if you’re going in the muck…you don’t want it to stick to the tires!!!
- Aesthetically Directional yet Functionally Non-Directional Looks can be deceiving. There are biting edges for forward/reverse and lateral traction all over the tire. At the same time, the overall impression is that of a directional tire, and as a dedicated directional extreme tire, it can throw some serious muck!!!
- Patented Tread Design based on our CORR, XRRA, Tough Truck, TTC, WSORR, DHRA, NMRO proven & multiple motorsport Growler off-road LT tires. We're not new to this extreme tire dirt, sand, snow & mud thing...
- Multi-varied Patented tread blocks create an alternating biting pattern for maximum traction, cleanout and stability
- Rounded edge tread blocks to help reduce tire wear and noise.
- Growler® Uber ATV/UTV XOR Radial UBER! 8 ply-rating (26.5 and 27.5 sizes) (25.5 sizes are 6 ply rated)
- ExD™ Rim Guards (Extra Deep) incorporated because that's what we do...add the extras that help make off-roading hassle free. Our (ExD™) feature offers the ultimate wheel-lip protection. (26.5 and 27.5 sizes only)
- Tear It Up® rubber compound similar stoic-rugged rubber as we use on some of our Off-Road LT tires that have proven themselves time and again on some of the most powerful rigs and extreme conditions on Earth!!!
- Combine our rubber compound with our innovative construction technology and you have one incredibly TOUGH TIRE that also allows excellent flex for a great ride and longer lasting wear characteristics.
- Over-the-shoulder lugs designed using our Fang® Technology that wrap down the sidewall and add extra strength & traction to the shoulder & sidewall areas. Our Pit Bull Extreme Team™ designs with a purpose, and one benefit of our Staggered Over-the-Shoulder lugs is to help reduce excessive drag. Smart, huh?
- Integrated Sidewall Protectors sidewall bands of rubber that can take the brunt of many impacts to help protect the sidewall and rims.
- Serious Siping increases biting edges and traction. Our design helps prevent foreign material buildup on the tire lug surface...where you don't want to create a slick.
- Stone kickers help wiggle out foreign material buildup.
- High Void Treads for easy cleanout and increased traction.
- Reinforced Tread Blocks add strength
- Cool sidewall designs Chain links, Dog’s Head logo and lightning bolts adorn the sidewall. We like it…adds some character.
- Our tires kick ass period. We can go on and on pointing out all the minutia details of why our tires are great...blah blah blah. Seriously...just find someone using our tires and see for yourself. An ad is an ad and all companies try to tell you how great their tires are...blah blah blah...the proof is in the pudding. Words are just words...
- U.S. & Int’l Patented tread designs We have something that no one else has…you can see for yourself in the pictures.
Customer Reviews (1)
- Great tires
Overall Value Quality
Write Your Own Review