You have no items in your shopping cart.
Pit Bull Growler XOR ATV/UTV Tire
Pit Bull Growler XOR and Growler Uber XOR™ tires are some of the toughest, most versatile off-roading and rock crawler tires for mud, snow, sand, and rough trail conditions. As some of the best truck mud tires and directional ATV tire sets on the market, they are able to take on any off-road adventure. They are rugged, aggressive, and designed to handle serious ATV applications, and you can put them on your 4x4, SideXSide, or utility ATV for increased function, performance, and fun. The Growler XOR is designed for those who wish to replace their stock 25" tires and move on to something a little more advanced, a bit taller, and that has some serious bite. Check out our Pit Bull Growler XOR four wheeler tires for sale, and order them here!
Price From: $141.75
Pit Bull Growler XOR Features:
- Five circumferential groove channels to prevent mud from sticking to the tires
- Aesthetically directional, yet functionally non-directional design with biting edges for forward/reverse and lateral traction all over the tire. The overall impression is that of a directional tire, and as a dedicated directional extreme tire that can throw some serious muck
- Patented tread design based on our CORR, XRRA, Tough Truck, and TTC WSORR, DHRA, NMRO proven & multiple motorsport Growler off-road LT tires. We're not new to this extreme tire dirt, sand, snow & mud thing...
- Multi-varied patented tread blocks create an alternating biting pattern for maximum traction, clean-out, and stability
- Rounded-edge tread blocks to help reduce tire wear and noise
- Growler Uber ATV/UTV XOR Radial with eight-ply rating (26.5 and 27.5 sizes, 25.5 sizes are six-ply rated)
- ExD™ Rim Guards (Extra Deep) are incorporated to help make off-roading hassle free. Our (ExD™) feature offers the ultimate wheel-lip protection (26.5 and 27.5 sizes only)
- Tear It Up® rubber compound offers similar stoic-rugged rubber to the kind we use on some of our off-road LT tires that have proven themselves time and again on some of the most powerful rigs and extreme conditions on Earth
- Combined rubber compound and innovative construction technology for one incredibly tough tire that produces excellent flex for a great ride and long-lasting wear characteristics
- Over-the-shoulder lugs designed using our Fang® Technology that wrap down the sidewall and add extra traction to the shoulder and sidewall areas. Our Pit Bull Extreme Team™ designs with a purpose, and one payoff of our staggered over-the-shoulder lugs is that it helps reduce excessive drag.
- Integrated sidewall protectors that include sidewall bands of rubber that can take the brunt of impacts to help protect the sidewall and rims.
- Precise siping that increases biting edges and traction while preventing foreign material from building up on the tire lug surface
- Stone kickers that help wiggle out foreign material buildup
- High-void treads for easy clean-out and increased traction
- Cool sidewall design with chain links, Dog’s Head logo, and lightning bolts that adorn the sidewall for added character
- Our tires kick ass — period.
- U.S. & Int’l Patented tread designs We have something that no one else has — you can see for yourself in the pictures
Customer Reviews (1)
- Great tires
Overall Value Quality
Write Your Own Review