Pit Bull Rocker Tires - Bias Ply
Pit Bull Rocker Bias Ply Tires are known as some of the best truck mud tires and rock crawler tires to date, featuring:
- A durable, exclusive rubber compound that is resistant to cuts, punctures, chipping, and chunking while providing incredible grip and long-lasting tread life.
- Wide voids that help clear mud and gunk out of the tread when you go on off-road adventures.
- Micro-slits that provide extra grip when driving in wet or muddy conditions — both on and off-road.
- All Pit Bull light truck tires are made in the USA!
- Unique (wider) sizes
Pit Bull Rocker Bias Ply tires are the ultimate wheeling, mudding, and off-roading tire. The Rocker tread design allows for uncompromised traction, strength, wear, and maximum overall off-road performance. We highly recommend the Pit Bull Rocker Bias Tire to customers who are looking for the best off-road tire for primarily off-road vehicles, such as ATVs, buggies, pickup trucks, and Jeeps. The Rocker Bias is DOT-approved, but will also show common bias ply characteristics on the road, like flat spotting. For street use or a combination of street driving and off-roading, the Pit Bull Rocker Radial is recommended. The Pit Bull Rocker Bias will provide a slightly stronger sidewall than the radial version due to the construction method.
Tires are sold individually, and wheels are not included. Sizes marked "Special Run" have limited availability and production schedules, so please call to check availability.
- They bite like a pit bull.
Quality Overall Value