Pitbull Rocker Bias Ply Tires
Pitbull Rocker Bias Ply Tires feature:
- Exclusive rubber compound that resists cuts, punctures, chipping and chunking while providing amazing grip and tread life.
- Wide voids to aide in cleaning mud and gunk out of the tread when wheeling.
- Siping to give you extra grip in wet condition both on and off-road.
- All Pitbull light truck tires are MADE IN THE USA!!!!!
- Unique (wider) sizes
Pitbull Rocker Bias Ply tires are the ultimate off-road tire. The Rocker tread design allows for uncompromised traction, strength, wear and all-around off-road performance. We recommend the Rocker Bias tire to customers looking for the best off-road tire on primarily off-road vehicles, such as buggies. The Rocker Bias is DOT approved, but will give common bias ply characteristics on the road (like flat spotting). For street use or a combination of street and off-road the Pitbull Rocker Radial is recommended. The Pitbull Rocker Bias will provide a slightly stronger sidewall than the radial version due to the construction method.
Tires are sold individually. Wheel not included. Sizes marked "Special Run" have limited availability and production schedules, please call to check availability.
- They bite like a pit bull.
Quality Overall Value