Tuffy Early Ford Bronco Conceal Carry Security Drawer
- Pry-Guard locking system with 1/8” thick steel welded components and 10 tumbler double bitted key
- Side storage tray
- 16 Gauge steel
- Durable texture power coat finish
- Easy to install, no drilling for standard mounting
- Stealthy design is hidden under the seat from prying eyes
- Formed rib in the enclosure adds strength to locking system
- Latch cover keeps gear out of lock system
- Pull lever for easily opening and closing drawer
- Weather & dust seal
- Exclusive 10 tumbler double bitted lock with built in weather seals
- Over 439 cubic inches of lockable storage space
- Heavy duty smooth rolling ball bearing slides
This high security 16-gauge steel security drawer mounts under the passenger’s side seat in a ‘66 - ‘77 Ford Bronco. The formfitting design of the Tuffy lockbox has over 439 cubic inches of lockable storage. Its secured contents are easily accessed by maneuvering the drawer open and closed on the smooth ball bearing slides using the convenient pull lever.
Featuring Tuffy’s Pry-Guard Locking system with a 10 tumbler double bitted security lock with built in weather seals. The design incorporates a heavy duty fully extending slide system, weather seal, side storage tray, and welded construction. A formed rib in the enclosure additionally strengthens the locking system.
Mounts inconspicuously under the passenger’s side seat in an early Ford Bronco out of apparent sight of would be thieves. Uses the factory hardware without drilling. The drawer must remain locked while operating the vehicle. Manufactured in the U.S.A.